Upcoming Events: The Inaugural SharpBrains Summit
Last November, we hosted a group of leaders in neurotechnology, neuroscience and behavioral health to discuss near-term and distant innovations in these fields. The forum’s conversation was nothing short of engaging and enlightening. In less than two weeks, January 18-19, many of these same folks will gather for the inaugural SharpBrains Summit.
The summit, which is fully virtual and interactive, has a packed lineup of speakers from academic and research institutions, health and medical institutions, and industry. Sessions range from panels on cognitive health and whether brain games and brain fitness software actually work – to discussion of technologies like automated neuropsych assessments and computerized cognitive behavioral therapy, EEG biofeedback, mobile cognitive aids and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).
Below is just a sampling of the sessions and speakers the summit has to offer:
- Alvaro Fernandez, SharpBrains & Others – Cognition & Neuroplasticity: The New Health & Wellness Frontier
- Charles Jennings, MIT & Stephen Macknik, Barrow Neurological Institute – Future Standards & Channels for Neuroplasticity-based Interventions
- Margaret Morris, Intel – The Future of Cognitive Health Tech – Intel’s Perspective
- Kunal Sarkar, Lumos Labs & Others – Baby Boomers and Beyond: Maintaining Cognitive Vitality (a look at whether brain games work)
- Michael Merzenich, UCSF & Others – How Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience Can Inform and Refine Mental Health Care
Click here to register and please spread the word.